Old 19-08-2010, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default I've got honey bees

In other good news, I have a concord grape arbor in my yard. This morning
I noticed that it was swarming with honey bees. I've had a few bumblebees
in my yard in the spring but in very small numbers, 1 or 2, but I've
never seen honey bees. But this morning I saw hundreds on my grape vines.
Has anyone else noticed an increase in the bee population? I'm in
Massachusetts.