Old 19-08-2010, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Gardening can seriously damage your health

On 18 Aug, 22:07, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/110914.php

After a request on 'uk.d-i-y' for help with making a humidifier to ease my
dry eyes brought out the amateur medical fraternity to play Instant
Diagnosis I thought I would check on some of the wilder claims.

Nothing to do with dry eyes, but I did turn up the above.

Pleasant dreams.

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Saw your query in UK-DIY
BTW, have you thought about pollen, could be affecting your eyes.?
There are electrostatic.devices for about the home that will remove
pollen and spores.