Old 19-08-2010, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening can seriously damage your health

"Janet" wrote in message
"David WE Roberts" wrote
After a request on 'uk.d-i-y' for help with making a humidifier to ease
my
dry eyes brought out the amateur medical fraternity to play Instant
Diagnosis I thought I would check on some of the wilder claims.

I'm sure you've done this, but an opthalmic consult
can check causes, and arrange treatment. Local opticians can do the
basics at very short notice, free as part of normal checkup.

Thanks.
All under control via GP and Opthalmologist.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)