Old 20-08-2010, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Bobcat pee

General Schvantzkoph wrote:
It's not scientific because it's a data point of 1, but I think the
stuff works. I haven't had a raccoon problem this year, normally I'm
lucky if I get one ear of corn but this year I've had corn for a over
a week and the only creature eating it is me. Most of my corn is
fenced but that never helped in years past, but this year I've got
some corn in a new garden that doesn't have a fence and it's
unmolested also. I had a few deer in my unfenced garden earlier in
the summer but they haven't been back since I sprinkled the bobcat
urine and hung bars of Irish spring on my tomato cages.

Children's stories ask "who bells the cat?". I would like to know who
collects these samples in commercial quantities.

David