Old 20-08-2010, 11:36 PM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David WE Roberts[_2_] View Post
Gardeners: Be Cautious Of These Fungal Spores

After a request on 'uk.d-i-y' for help with making a humidifier to ease my
dry eyes brought out the amateur medical fraternity to play Instant
Diagnosis I thought I would check on some of the wilder claims.

Nothing to do with dry eyes, but I did turn up the above.

Pleasant dreams.

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Hi David,

It may be that the Lacrimal glands of your eyes are blocked,it is they who lubricate the eyeballs.If you have not had them checked out I suggest that you do so.

The unblocking is a relatively simple procedure, however it may well leave you with a couple of black eyes for about two weeks.

I hope this information helps you.

uriel13