Old 22-08-2010, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default how can we get to see: was big cat on news tonight

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 04:35:14 +1000, gardenlen
wrote:

g'day all,

is there a way for us over here to see pictures of these cats?

we have an apparent big cat issue in australia which is being fobbed
off as ferel cats and large dogs.

len

Sorry Len, I think you're unlucky. I sent a link a year or so ago to
a friend in Australia and she got the message that it could not be
viewed in Au. Probably this was the same.
It was not the BBC but ITV.com, and may only be available for a few
days or a week, and no more.

You could have a look at this from a while ago:
http://www.bigcatmonitors.co.uk/evidence.htm