Old 23-08-2010, 02:51 PM
floss2205 floss2205 is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthud01 View Post
Hi, i bought a graded petrol mower about 3 years ago and it now wont start. I am a novicewhen it comes to these things so have tried obvious things like petrol, and spark plug but not sure what to do now. I have rang a couple of repair shops and they are saying 'engine service' and quoting around £80 inc parts, vat etc. I only paid £100 ish for it so doesnt seem worth it. Although a novice im happy to have a go, just need some advice...i dont have a manual at moment although i have emailed homelite.
When I had a similar problem I called my local Seddon centre - they were really good about offering me help over the phone. Eventually I had to take it in to them in order for a new part to be found by they were really helpful. To find your nearest centre I think you can use their new website Honda Lawn Mowers, Honda Generators, Pressure Washers, Water Pumps, Engines, STIHL UK and that should give you relevant phone numbers. Hope this helps.