Old 23-08-2010, 07:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default cucumber frustration :(

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

I gave up on my cukes long ago, got a few. The squash just disappeared,
like it was never there. Something is eating my habenaro pepper, both
leaves and peppers, but how many habenaro peppers do I need?

It's been a bit a hot year, and I've been very busy, so I've been
negligent.

When I looked up recipes that used habaneros, the most that I saw used
was 1/2. Usually it was 1/4. They have great heat, but will definitly
take the edge off any excess testosterone that you may have. Personally,
I like the flavor of jalapenos better.

Praise the lord, we will be getting our 3rd day of 90+°F (32°C) today.
(Not in a row, but for the season:O( I'm expecting the tomato patch to
turn red this afternoon.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude