Old 23-08-2010, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default wild flower meadoew

On 23/08/2010 14:08, harry wrote:
Snip
Real "wild flower meadows" take hundreds of years to create. Anything
you "re-create" will be something else. Unfortunately, once it's gone
it's gone.

Many thanks for the replies, I cannot now do I wish to spend a lot of
money on seed. I think I will just leave it be to get on with itself. If
the gorse becomes rampant, and I suspect it will I will have a
re-think.I will however mow around the edges of my properties to keep my
neighbours under control!