Old 24-08-2010, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default how can we get to see: was big cat on news tonight

"harry" wrote in message
On 22 Aug, 19:35, gardenlen wrote:
g'day all,

is there a way for us over here to see pictures of these cats?

we have an apparent big cat issue in australia which is being fobbed
off as ferel cats and large dogs.

len

It's mental disease, seeing big cats. I never realised it was
infectious.

Why do you say this? Because you haven't seen one yourself? Neither have
I but I am open-minded about whether the regulations about keeping exotic
large cats caused their owners to release them in remote areas where they
hoped they could live on deer etc.

It's impossible to dismiss (IMO) all the sightings as "that person who saw
this has mental health problems"
Maybe some do have, but many do not, saw what they saw, and stand by it.
This sort of reaction from you and others who think like this will often
mean it goes unreported because it's what they expect "if I say I saw this,
everyone will think I am mad.."