Old 24-08-2010, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default how can we get to see: was big cat on news tonight

"Christina Websell" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Phil Cook" wrote ...
Bob Hobden wrote:
Try changing your computer from Aus to UK and see if that works (Control
Panel and then Regions).

They read your country from your IP address so you will need a proxy
to get round it.

Of course, silly me, Doctor told me to give up beer and this Scotch is
doing my head in. :-)

LOL! I never drink spirits but I've bought a bottle of cheap rum today
to make "damson rum" for Christmas. I've never done it with rum before,
only gin but the rum was cheaper!
Watch this space around 26th Dec, I'll be be sending unusual posts ;-)

Cranberry Vodka is to die for!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden