Old 24-08-2010, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default how can we get to see: was big cat on news tonight

Bob Hobden wrote:
LOL! I never drink spirits but I've bought a bottle of cheap rum today
to make "damson rum" for Christmas. I've never done it with rum before,
only gin but the rum was cheaper!
Watch this space around 26th Dec, I'll be be sending unusual posts ;-)

Cranberry Vodka is to die for!

I've run out of gin, so tonight's tipple is the half bottle of bacardi
stuffed full with fresh raspberries 10 days ago, a pint glass mixed half and
half with a bottle of fevertree tonic water. It's remarkably tasty.