Old 26-08-2010, 05:43 AM
illius illius is offline
Registered User

Default tree branch identification?

I know this is an odd question, and I am not sure if it belongs in this section. But can anyone identify what tree this branch came from. I have a stack of it in my yard that a friend gave me but have no clue what it is. My guess would be cherry wood? It has redish-like bark, and under the bark is a layer of brownish, under that layer is a yellowish color and under that is a whiter color of wood. Anybody have an idea of what it is? I basically need to know if it is toxic or not. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
tree branch identification?-dscn0588.jpg   tree branch identification?-dscn0587.jpg