Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Eileen

Default snail problem in 10G tank

In article ,
oSpam (LeighMo) wrote:

Feed less. All those snails are eating something, and its likely either algae
or leftover fishfood.

A 10 gallon is is fairly roomy, though, if the only inhabitant is a betta.
Maybe you could try a few kuhli loaches?

You could try a few ghost shrimp. They eat small snails. I had a 5 gal
infested with hundreds of them and three days after I tossed in 6 ghost
shrimp it was down to 10 that were too big for the shrimp. But they ate
all the babies thereafter and I never had more than the ten.

-Eileen

--
Why do I always think of great sig lines when I'm nowhere near a computer...