Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default CO2 vs algae

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:30:42 -0000, "Graham Ramsay"
wrote:
what is PMDD?

PMDD
Poor Man's Dupla/Dosing Drops

An amusing anecdote from the AGA conference:

I discussed dosing trace nutrients using an "all in one" fertilizer
like TMG. Later, while talking to Claus from Tropica, we were
discussing deficiencies of other micro-nutrients, and I told Claus
"that is why I prefer a complete balanced trace fertilizer like TMG,
since if the dosage provides enough iron, then itprovides enough of
all the other traces". The next day, Claus asked me "so, what do you
recommend for trace elements". I told him TMG, and he was about to
ask something, when suddenly his expression changed, and he said "I
just figured out that TMG is Tropica Master Grow"

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua