Old 27-08-2010, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Fun With Skunks

"Frank" wrote in message
On 8/27/2010 5:24 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
I was trimming some shrubs which were rubbing against a window frame
which
needs to be painted, and I think I discovered where my local skunk
lives -
the one that scoots behind those bushes when I pull into the driveway
late
at night. There's a 12" diameter hole in the ground.

Anybody want to lay odds on the chances of that skunk getting annoyed if
I'm
clambering around its hole in the middle of the day?

Or, does anyone have several excellent recipes involving tomato juice, in
case I do NOT end up needing a bath and this paint job is done? How many
bloody marys can one person drink before the juice expires...15 cans of
it.

You can catch them in a Hav-a-hart and I understand they will not spray if
confined although I don't think I'd transport in the trunk of my car.

Covered - that's how the professionals do it, apparently. This is a great
video.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episo...-episode/4581/