Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Aqua

Default Free Plants USA Only You pay S/H by USPS

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...ique_id=01772&
source_page=_home

If the above link is not working, then search for
"Can Personal accounts receive credit card payments?"

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

"Okie" wrote in message
Because if you pay cash and there is a problem, you are out of luck. Pay
with a credit card and there is a problem, you can dispute the charge with
the credit card company. If the credit card company finds in your favor in
the dispute, they will recover your money. So, if you pay the $5 for
shipping and he doesn't ship it, you are out of luck and money.
"Cesium" wrote in message
"Aqua" wrote in message
Let me know your PayPal id. I DO NOT accept credit card payments

through
PayPal.

Not interested in plants right now, but I had a question, just out of
curiosity:
I'm a little confused, why would it matter what the client pays paypal

with
as long as paypal pays you?
-Cesium

---