Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Allen Smith

Default Fertilizer Daily or Weekly??

My personal dosing regime is 2x a week. I do the powdered chemicals
after the water change on Sunday. K2SO4, KNO3, etc; along with
Flourish and Flourish Iron. On Wed., I add additonal Flourish and
Flourish Iron, and sometimes additonal KNO3 (depending on if I need it
or not - I keep changing my tank so sometimes I don't need to dose
nitrate 2x).

"Robin Pereira" wrote in message able.rogers.com...
Hello Everyone:

Is there a preference for fertilizing daily over weekly. I usually fertilize
after weekly tank maintenance and I wonder if instead of adding the
recommended amount of TMG (and nitrates) all at once, would it be better to
divide the dose by 7 and add the smaller amount daily?

Thanks,

Robin P.