Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Mildew on curcurbits

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
My outdoor cucumber and courgette seem to have been almost totally wiped
out by mildew.
The butternut squash is soldiering on but is also suffering.

Is there anything I can do to save the plants?
With virtually no leaves left there is not much to power the plant into
producing more fruit or filling out what is already there.

Cheers

Changing the subject completely David, was your field the one hit by the
little sods this week?

--
Kathy