Old 02-09-2010, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stan The Man Stan The Man is offline

Default Pond vacuum cleaners.

On 2010-09-01 07:07:55 +0100, harry said:

Useless blasted things. Never even think about buying one.

Mine works well - but it has no container, ie the detritus is pumped
directly onto my selected border. Good for the border - and much easier
to move around the pond without having to tow the container with me
(had one of those and I kept a) pulling it into the pond and b)
emptying the container ad nauseam.

However, cleaning ponds is vanity. Fish like murky ponds.