Old 02-09-2010, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Aaargggh! Tomato blight.

"Pete" wrote in message
news

"Ian B" wrote in message

We do, however, have a champion courgette.
Takes two strong men to lift it :-)

Ian

Sounds like you have failed on this score as well !
You probably have a marrow instead (:-)

Apart from the question of the difference between a marrow picked early and
a courgette, this still looks like a courgette.
When I was a lad marrows were fatter and had light and dark longditudinal
stripes.
IIRC marrows also had more seeds, and tended to be a bit more 'woody' on the
outside.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)