Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Poor year for runner beans

On 02/09/2010 17:56, Peter James wrote:
My runner beans have been awful this year. I've got two lots, one lot
in the garden and the other up in the allotment. They've both failed to
produce a decent crop.
Is this just a poor year for them?

Peter

My freezer has been full of 'em for weeks. Giving them away now. The
secret is simply plenty of water and they like to be fed... mine have
had a rich diet of pee! I've not mentioned that small detail to the
people I give the surplus beans to though :-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.