Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM

Default Free Plants USA Only You pay S/H by USPS

This thread sort bugs me.

I've always simply just shipped when folks say they sent the $$$.
I've never lost a dime in doing this for 10 years.
Folks just send check/sometimes cash folded in paper. Simple.

There are no "hoods" out to weasel you out of your postal money
(5-10$) for free plants which is already a good deal.
Anyone this low is truly hopeless and will never be dealt with again.

Have some faith and trust in folks.

I would feel like I would be saying to them "I don't trust you even
with 5$". "You are too petty and cheap to be trusted to send me 5$ for
this nice favor I am doing for you for something you want or you are
too forgetful to send the money"

Maybe folks have dogged you, personally never had it happen and
wouldn't change even if it did.

Seems like a personal favor to start with then it's depersonalized
with this legal dispute clause with credit cards and you can only pay
this way.....Come on......
I'd toss the plants in the trash if I felt that way. It ain't worth
it.
..
Regards,
Tom Barr