Old 04-09-2010, 10:05 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Mildew on curcurbits

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"David WE Roberts" wrote ...

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/news/he...mpage_1_617594

Fortunately not where my allotment is.
I am at cow pastures.

That is sheds yet again being broken into.
Better off without one. A towing bracket on the car and a little trailer
is all that's needed and you can also use that to collect manure and take
rubbish down the tip. It would probably work out about the same price as a
small shed too.
You could also invest in an old Landrover Defender like me but that is a
much more expensive (and fraught) alternative.
One of our allotment holders has 5 allotment and no shed, he uses a
trailer and keeps all his tools and everything at home.

However it is nice to be able to walk or cycle to the allotment.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)