Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Cesium

Default Free Plants USA Only You pay S/H by USPS

Seems like a personal favor to start with then it's depersonalized
with this legal dispute clause with credit cards and you can only pay
this way.....Come on......
I'd toss the plants in the trash if I felt that way. It ain't worth
it.

I think you are misunderstanding the situation. This is not a trust issue,
this is an extra fee issue. If he wishes to give away plants but doesn't
want to be bothered with PayPal's various extra charges, then it makes sense
for him to want to be paid with non-credit only. I think Okie's comment
confused you, because he missed what the issue was and said it was something
about buyer security, which it is not.
-Cesium

---