Old 06-09-2010, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Impact sprinkler

On Sep 6, 1:09*pm, Chris wrote:
Anyone have any ideas why an impact sprinkler would rotate fine in one
direction, but not return? I have tried varying the water pressure up
and down, checked for debris, tried moving the collars around to
different spots and heights, but the trip pin just sticks on one side.
Any help appreciated!

Chris

Think I got it. Looks like one of the arms was slight bent up and was
brushing against the head. This was stopping the rotation just as the
trip pin was getting into position. 2 hours of frustration could have
been avoided with 2 seconds and a pair of pliers.

Chris