Old 08-09-2010, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default help ID animal poo!

"davej" wrote in message
. uk...

"Jonathan" wrote in message
On 8 Sep, 11:15, "davej" wrote:
Hi ,live in urban inner city -have seen foxes in garden before ,we have
3
cats and others visit/burgle via catflap. Think this poo is too small
for
cats -I saw a pretty scrawny fox a few weeks ago mid-afternoon -5-6
yards
away ,fox just turned about and trotted off, hear them sometimes at
night.

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/poozx.jpg/

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/poo2.jpg/

Thanks in advance , dave

Looks like fox to me

Jonathan

Thanks , it just seems a bit small -I did consider hedgehog but haven't
seen one for years in our garden.

It's far too small for a fox poo, theirs is small dog size and has a
pointed "tail" that turns upwards.
My guess is hedgehog.