Old 10-09-2010, 02:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Christine Christine is offline

Default Overwintering mini roses?

Hi there,

I have some mini roses in 12" terra cotta pots. They used to be indoor
roses, but this summer they became outdoor roses. I didn't have room
in the garden to plant them in the ground, hence why they are in pots.
They did quite well, but I don't know how to overwinter them, or if I
should bring them back inside. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, so
our winters can get quite cold.

The only other roses I have are wild roses, and I never have to worry
about them!

Thanks,
Christine