Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
alex crouvier

Default lobelia cardinalis: tips to grow?

I have this low form planted at the center of the tank with 4 watt/gallon
15-gallon tank. My Hygro Polysperma and Difformis are growing so rapidly I
coud actually prune the top off and planted half of my other tanks. My Vals
is doing fine sending 1 new daughter plant every other week! My anubias are
growing new light green tips....But my poor lobelia is wasting
away...bizarre. Unless I don't know enough about this plant. Anyone has good
tip how to plant a carpet-like lobelia front?

Tank parameters:
4 watt/gallon
10 hours duration
10-12ppm DIY CO2
6.5pH
dH 3
26 deg C
Nitrite 0.3

Fishes: Boseman's Rainbow, Firemouth (juvenile), 2 Aphyosemion Killies, a
bunch of Ottos
, 1 SAE, and 1 twig catfish

Thanks!