Old 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Liquorice[_2_] View Post

No really each lump I'd still put at over an inch long they are both
curled up and that is a hand shovel of some sort handle about an inch
in dia?
The first is noticeably narrower compared with length, and I've not seen hedgehog poo curled up like that. Almost looks like bird poo, apart from the absence of the usual accompanying white stuff.

The second is a reasonable shape for hedgehog, but probably isn't as large as 3-4cm. Young hedgehog?

I think we can reassure the OP that it's not fox!