Old 14-09-2010, 06:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Best ULtrasonic device for cats please

Moonman2 wrote:
First of all, I am glad to have joined the forum and have enjoyed
reading some of the posts.

I am having trouble with a cat that keeps fouling right next to my
house(10cm). To make matters worse there is an air brick vent there
- I am sure the smell is travelling into my house.

I have tried cat powder and mothballs, both made no difference. I am
thinking of getting a device that sends ultrasonic sound out. It has
to run off batteries and be water proof and above all work!

Can anyone provide a link to a device that they have tried and know
that it works well?

Whose cat is it? Is there no way the owner can keep it out of your yard?

David