Old 15-09-2010, 04:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Best ULtrasonic device for cats please

On Sep 13, 3:26*pm, Moonman2
wrote:
First of all, I am glad to have joined the forum and have enjoyed
reading some of the posts.

I am having trouble with a cat that keeps fouling right next to my
house(10cm). *To make matters worse there is an air brick vent there - I
am sure the smell is travelling into my house.

I have tried cat powder and mothballs, both made no difference. *I am
thinking of getting a device that sends ultrasonic sound out. *It has to
run off batteries and be water proof and above all work!

Can anyone provide a link to a device that they have tried and know that
it works well?

--
Moonman2

Bullets are ultrasonic, no? Oh, my bad. They're trans-sonic. But they
work.

Chris