Old 15-09-2010, 04:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_5_] Paddy's Pig[_5_] is offline

Default Mountain Chicadee

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

He's in my olive tree which is in its first year of fruiting. The fruit is
beginning to fall on the lawn.

Anybody know what happens next? I'd expect a million little olive trees but
maybe the weekly mowing will take care of them. I imagine that even if the
mowing prevents them from becoming adult trees there may be a problem
anyway. The little olive trees will probably be like a bunch of toothpicks
pointed at the bottom of someone's bare foot. I can hear myself yelling
already.

Picking them all up before they germinate is out of the question.

How about some kind of spray?
--
Pat Durkin