Old 18-09-2010, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Nasty little bu**ers

Went down the lottie this afternoon and have come home with about 20 bites.
The buggers even got through a long sleeved top! Anyway, I recall a
discussion last year when an Avon product was mentioned as the best way to
keep the little sods at bay. Could someone please remind me what it was?
TIA
--
Kathy, who's feeling decidedly itchy and trying very hard not to scratch her
hands :-{