Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default Free Plants USA Only You pay S/H by USPS

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:35:20 -0500, Rich Conley
wrote:

yeah...I agree with the fact that premium is a good Idea, but really..who wants
to pay money to give stuff away

But if you charge a little than the shipping price, you can cover the
cost of the paypal fees.

Note that I'm not saying the original poster should upgrade his
account. I'm just saying, if someone does upgrade (like I did),
there are ways to make sure you aren't loosing money on paypal.
The paypal fees on a $8.00 transaction were just 53 cents. So I'd
just charge enough extra to cover that fee.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua