Old 23-09-2010, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Apples Apples is offline

Default Current thinking on weeding gravel drives, and best weed sprayer?

Hello all,

I know Pathclear used to be the standard for years but lately seems to
have been watered down somewhat due to restrictions. Whats the
current thinking on the best stuff for gravel drives, and which
current range of weed sprayers do you use with long term success? I
tried silverline and it was very poor, leaked like a sieve. I also
tried Hozelock about 6 mths back and it also leaked badly after a few
sprays. I presume rubbers were failing.

Keen to hear your views on *current* products?

TIA

PS: And cheapest places to buy this stuff would be handy?