Old 28-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Paddy McGuigan Paddy McGuigan is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate @ OTN View Post
Hi Paddy,
Sounds to me like it may just be wear and tear from the weather.
I wouldn't worry for this season - a lot of plants are starting to look drab and tired at the moment.
If it struggles a lot in the spring consider a plant feed to give it a boost and if there are any signs of this leaf discoloration again chop a lump off and send it to the experts, either the RHS if you are a member or you can send it to us here at Ornamental Tree Nurseries, presuming you are in the uk.
Cheers,
Kate
Hello Kate, thanks for the reply. Hopefully you are correct and it doesn't indicate any greater problem. I will watch it carefully into the spring and if necessary give it a feed.
Paddy