Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Philippe Lemaire

Default Why is H. zosterifolia the most difficult to grow ?

I have the plant for more than 6 months...
The previous I had was the easiest to grow when I had no CO2 but died when I introduced it...

IMHO fast growers are the best to show any deficiency. But I have too much of everything !
No idea however about Cu, Mo, B, Mn, Zn, S
Doubling TMG from now on.

Philippe