Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Philippe Lemaire

Default Why is H. zosterifolia the most difficult to grow ?

Since I add some CO2 this plant is very difficult to grow :
White leaves and melting (see http://users.compaqnet.be/PLemaire/hetera.jpg)

Parameters :

T 25°C
pH 5.9
KH 3.5
GH 7.5
NO3 36
K 28
PO4 1.5
Ca 41
Mg 8
Fe 0.5

Philippe

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Nsty N8

Since I add some CO2 this plant is very difficult to grow :
White leaves and melting (see http://users.compaqnet.be/PLemaire/hetera.jpg)

Parameters :

T 25°C
pH 5.9
KH 3.5
GH 7.5
NO3 36
K 28
PO4 1.5
Ca 41
Mg 8
Fe 0.5

Philippe

What......????
This plant is one of the fastest growers that I've ever had.
How long have you had the plant? When I first received H.zost the plant had
looked dead.I had to wait for the clippings to establish new roots. Apparently
it doesn't ship too well. I'd add some substrate fert.

http://hometown.aol.com/nstyn8/myhomepage/photo.html

Neight
Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Philippe Lemaire

I have the plant for more than 6 months...
The previous I had was the easiest to grow when I had no CO2 but died when I introduced it...

IMHO fast growers are the best to show any deficiency. But I have too much of everything !
No idea however about Cu, Mo, B, Mn, Zn, S
Doubling TMG from now on.

Philippe

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Aquatic-store.com

This plant is kinda wierd when it comes to any change in light or
nutirents It usually comes back after it melts though

Http://www.Aquatic-Store.com
Marcus