Old 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Sheds

In article , chris French
writes
Lock the bike to this with a decent lock or another length of security
chain. Won't stop someone if they really want it, but assuming it's not
bike that someone is going to want make a effort to get (in which
case I wouldn't want to be leaving it outside the front of the house
anyway) it will keep off the local scrotes.

I've got a fairly full front garden and a high enough hedge that it
would be difficult for all but the really nosy to see a shed if I got
one just big enough to put the bike in. All our hedges are about 8 foot
tall and i have very large shrubs etc. in the middle of the beds plus
quite a good width (about 60 foot) of hedge from the driveway to where
I'd place it.
Good idea to secure it though.
I would like something that would keep the bike dry and to store my
various garden implements between doing gardens. (I usually leave them
in the car but it would be nice to hoik them out and put them away
somewhere under cover if i was going out anywhere and had to p longish
time in a public car park)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph