Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Sheds

john hamilton wrote:

if i had my time again i would try one of the plastic sheds from Cosco. yes
i know plastic sounds awful, but you have to see these to realize they are
actually substantial. although never having bought one, I would be
interested to hear what people have to say about the plastic ones.

It might be worth looking at agricultural suppliers - you used to be
able to get 8' x 4' x ½" sheets of plastic 'chipbord' - very srong, very
waterproof, battleship grey, and can easily be cut with a panel saw,
bent, moulded, etc.

--
Rusty