Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
X-Addict

Default Another stupid lighting question..

Ok.. Before I dive in and get a T12 based lighting system official,
I'd like to know what the difference is between a Power-Compact lighting
system and one based on something like the GE Biax lighting setups
that are on the 'net'. The thing that I can't figure out is what the
official name is that is used to describe the PCL (power-compact light)
for the various ballast companies (like Fulham). None of them have
anything called "power-compact...". Am I missing something?

I already searched around Google and found nothing horribly helpful
on this particular question..

TIA!

X-addict