Old 09-10-2010, 05:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Off Topic pondering yet again.

Seems the obesity issue is being focused on as a sloth issue. I'm not
so sure.

Consider Taubes good Calories and bad calories book.

Then that Spanish study dealing with DDE and obesity how it affects
our food.

Then there is the Mayo clinics Thyroid issues

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/thy...odules/DS00491

There are other issues I'd guess. Care to add or detract. How the
Thyroid helps us handle carbs I'd guess is of great importance.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI