Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens
MeaningWhat[_2_] MeaningWhat[_2_] is offline

Default Simple?

Ernie schrieb:
On Oct 10, 1:09 pm, wrote:
"Farrel wrote in message

... If Ernie's method is so simple then why cannot he share something as
simple as how he removes his pubic and anal hairs?

Then, and only then, may he be believed.

Enough already. Okay, I'll admit it, I don't remove my pubic or anal hair.
Ernie

What is it with asshole farrel's fixation with pubic and anal hair
removal, lemon parties and the buddy system. She must be some kind of
pervert. Ernie

farrel is just farrel. plucking is your way, ernie.