Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Djay

Default My crazy looking Java Fern - What to do?

They will fall of eventually. Those are "plantlets" and if they are too
hideous you can remove them. Wait until the new plants are an inch or so
long and you can then safely remove them from the parent plant and restart
them somewhere else.

"RifRaf" wrote in message
My java fern has undergone a massive growth spurt once I *unplanted*
it

It has growths all OVER the leaves and fine haired roots coming from
the new growths.

It looks hideous! I thought that these growths were suppose to drop
off or something. Will they?

I can post links to pix of the fern if needed.

Chris

-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----