Old 13-10-2010, 05:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default Greenhouse's

Higgs Boson wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:50 am, joshtiffers joshtiffers.
wrote:
mj;902550 Wrote:

What school. Sorry for my reluctance

That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its
for
my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.

--
joshtiffers

I don't usually stick my neck out, as we language lovers get lynched
every time we break down and comment.
BUT: while I wish you well in your course work, I do urge you to work
on your grammar. In most lines of work, bad grammar will hurt you.

That school is a high school. Wait till they get to a good university
and see if their grammar improves. As for my favorite languages... I
love C++ and Objective C.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)