Old 17-10-2010, 03:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default mental conspiracys

On Oct 16, 2:30*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
Mental illness are caused by psyhciatrists(also those connected to
them)and I have proven it (Read the website on SELF-PROTECTION).

Psyhciatrists are still bluffing the world about mental illness and
REFUSE to
challenge me.

Any argument you put up agianst me is pointless when I
have given the PROOFs and offered to challenge the psyhciatry
professionby PAYING people to find me one BRAVE enough and so far they
have no
''balls''.

I can CURE anyone of schizophrenia because it is a 'SCAM illness'.
So which psyhciatrists have any ''balls''? Read the posting
"Challenge to psyhciatry: Let us end schizophrenia(Mental Illness is
a SCAM) -$5000 reward" and find me a shrink, quack, etc who has
''balls''. Where are the lawyers, law enforcement, etc?

They agree with me because they are not after my ''ass''. Face it
people, I'm right, it is the psyhciatrists who should be watching
their "ass" for what they have
done to people. *I can CURE schizophrenia and ALL sort of mental
illness
which psyhciatrists CANNOT say they can do. So challenge me! I have
no financial gain in what I am doing. I am using my OWN moneys and
time
to help end the mental illness scam.www.destroypsychiatry.org

--
Peter Lucas
Russell Island

==
That would be a case of "physician heal thyself" I presume.
==