Old 16-10-2010, 09:30 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

Default mental conspiracys

Mental illness are caused by psyhciatrists(also those connected to
them)and I have proven it (Read the website on SELF-PROTECTION).

Psyhciatrists are still bluffing the world about mental illness and
REFUSE to
challenge me.

Any argument you put up agianst me is pointless when I
have given the PROOFs and offered to challenge the psyhciatry
professionby PAYING people to find me one BRAVE enough and so far they
have no
''balls''.

I can CURE anyone of schizophrenia because it is a 'SCAM illness'.
So which psyhciatrists have any ''balls''? Read the posting
"Challenge to psyhciatry: Let us end schizophrenia(Mental Illness is
a SCAM) -$5000 reward" and find me a shrink, quack, etc who has
''balls''. Where are the lawyers, law enforcement, etc?

They agree with me because they are not after my ''ass''. Face it
people, I'm right, it is the psyhciatrists who should be watching
their "ass" for what they have
done to people. I can CURE schizophrenia and ALL sort of mental
illness
which psyhciatrists CANNOT say they can do. So challenge me! I have
no financial gain in what I am doing. I am using my OWN moneys and
time
to help end the mental illness scam. www.destroypsychiatry.org

--
Peter Lucas
Russell Island
Old 17-10-2010, 03:13 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"Peter Lucas" wrote in message
Mental illness are caused by psyhciatrists(also those connected to
them)and I have proven it (Read the website on SELF-PROTECTION).

You've proved you can't use a spell checker

It takes detailed analytical reasoning to prove that so called mental
illness
is a categorisation error
Such as the work by R D Laing (and similar Tavis), published from
the late 1950's onward.

I can't imagine that any of your insights haven't already been had
and already published by many others.

Steve Terry
--
"I would like to plead for my right to investigate natural phenomena
without having guns pointed at me.

Old 17-10-2010, 03:28 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"Steve Terry" wrote in -
september.org:

"The Troll/Stalker" wrote in message

..

You've proved you can't use a spell checker

It takes detailed analytical reasoning to prove that so called mental
illness
is a categorisation error
Such as the work by R D Laing (and similar Tavis), published from
the late 1950's onward.

I can't imagine that any of your insights haven't already been had
and already published by many others.

Do yourself a favour, and show everyone you have a modicum of intelligence,
and killfile the stalker/troll.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

The act of feeding someone is an act of beauty,
whether it's a full Sunday roast or a jam sandwich,
but only when done with love.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 16, 2:30*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
[...]

==
That would be a case of "physician heal thyself" I presume.
==
Old 17-10-2010, 04:38 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"Aussie" wrote in message
5...
"Steve Terry" wrote in
-

.
You've proved you can't use a spell checker

It takes detailed analytical reasoning to prove that so called mental
illness is a categorisation error
Such as the work by R D Laing (and similar Tavis), published from
the late 1950's onward.

I can't imagine that any of your insights haven't already been had
and already published by many others.

Do yourself a favour, and show everyone you have a modicum
of intelligence, and killfile the stalker/troll.
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

If i started killfilling i'd end up including everyone.

Anyway, although badly put he has valid point about the errors of
Psychiatry.

Steve Terry

Old 18-10-2010, 12:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"Steve Terry" wrote in news:i9f59c$1cg$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

"Aussie" wrote in message
5...
"Steve Terry" wrote in
-
september.org:

"The Troll/Stalker" wrote in message

.
You've proved you can't use a spell checker

It takes detailed analytical reasoning to prove that so called mental
illness is a categorisation error
Such as the work by R D Laing (and similar Tavis), published from
the late 1950's onward.

I can't imagine that any of your insights haven't already been had
and already published by many others.

Do yourself a favour, and show everyone you have a modicum
of intelligence, and killfile the stalker/troll.
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

If i started killfilling i'd end up including everyone.

Well, if you can't do it, and you seem to want to 'converse' with a known
stalker/troll, then there's no other option but to killfile you.

Bye.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a
tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its
user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying
group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is
the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles
simply cannot be tyrannized."

Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
Old 18-10-2010, 12:33 PM
india-tours's Avatar
Registered User

Thumbs up

Nice Post !
Old 18-10-2010, 03:58 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"Aussie" wrote in message
5...
"Steve Terry" wrote in news:i9f59c$1cg$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

"Aussie" wrote in message
5...
"Steve Terry" wrote in
-
[...]

Oh no! I've lost my only friend in Tasmainiaiaiaia ;-((
Wherever that is?

That Captain Cook has a lot to answer for, staying put in Tahiti
shagging native girls not good enough for him. He had to go find
places no one wants, fill it full of convicts which kill all the wildlife,
and apparently now the files too!

Steve Terry

Old 29-11-2010, 09:14 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 16, 8:30*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
[...]

i think you maybe suffering from an illness
Old 30-11-2010, 07:46 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.food.cooking,aus.services.defence,alt.firefighters,uk.rec.gardening

"MM6-JBN" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 8:30 pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
snip
i think you maybe suffering from an illness

I'm sure the Foundation Licence is an Ofcom mental illness

Steve Terry
--
Quidco cashback Sign-up Bonus of £1.25 when you signup at:
http://www.quidco.com/user/613515/55307