Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
kush

Default Yellow spots on Nana leaves - Iron defficiency?

I have both ottos and plecos and (significantly) used to have lots of
anubias. The ottos are anubias scrapers and the plecos are munchers. So,
your description sounds more like otto damage but, even more likely, a
deficiency.

Because anubias grows so slowly the damage takes a long time to become
really grotty. I would think that your stems would have given you notice of
a deficiency long before the anubias. How long have the stem plants been in
the tank, and how well are the growing?

kush

RifRaf wrote in message

Happening on older leaves. It just opened up a brand new leaf today
and it looks perfect. Also, like I'd said, it's only happening on a
couple of the leaves.

No pl*co's in the tank. Only thing that could possibly be bothering
it is the SAE or one of the Ottos....which I doubt.

Other plants:

Red Ludwiga
Cabomba
Java Fern

Chris

The Nana has always looked great but in the last couple weeks, I've
noticed some yellow spotting on SOME of the leaves...not all of them.

Old or new leaves?

Do you have a pl*co or something that could be damaging the leaves?

What other plants are in the tank?

Leigh

-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----