Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
RifRaf

Default Yellow spots on Nana leaves - Iron defficiency?

Cabomba's are growing like they always do....not dense but grow like
crazy in overall length. Nicely green in color....just not very dense
at all.

Java Fern is growing hideously fast. Some leaves are two-toned green
(half leaf is darker green than rest of leat).

Red Ludwiga is new. Is growing seriously fast. Leaves at the top of
the water already and MUCH bigger than leaves below. very red leaves
near top. Looks healthy from what I can tell.

Nana just sprouted new leaf. Looks great except the green spot algae
on 90% of the leaves.

I can snap some pix of the yellow spots on the Nana and post a link if
that would help.

Chris

Other plants:

Red Ludwiga
Cabomba
Java Fern

How do they look?

Anubias are so slow-growing I'd expect the other plants to show any deficiency
long before the anubias did.

Leigh